Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where are the homeowner blogs?

Whenever I search for help on remodeling I always seem to get spam and commercial results. I would really like to hear from other homeowners on their remodel experience, but it seems the internet it not a place where that is possible. I have much better luck talking to my neighbors, friends, coworkers etc. Forums are a good resource too. I realize that most people are not as enthusiastic about remodeling as me but I also believe that those that do write about their experiences are drowned out by the spam. Even if I restrict my search to blogspot.com, 99% of the results are spam. Recently I've tried searching on air conditioner quotes to get some help on what I should pay attention to in dealing with a A/C contractor, but I get nothing but spam. Similarly I'm sure my blog won't ever reach anyone due to the sea of spam out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment